7 Days Residential Rejuvenation Camp
Adhyatm Sadhna Kendra has been organizing residential health camps since the last 50 years. The camps conducted at the Kendra bring to gether an entire gamut of practices to help individual participants find an effective cure for a number of diseases and chronic ailments as well as achieve emotional balance and spiritual growth. Camps are supervised by doctors and highly qualified trainers and subject matter experts.
Special camps can also be organized for groups. Please contact ASK directly for the same.
The camps are intensive and start at 5 am and continue till 8.30 pm. It has lectures from experts on the science and art of Preksha Mediation followed by practice. Yogasna, Pranayama, Psychotherapy, Naturopathy, Diet, Physiology/Anatomy and their relationship with wellness and success are also explained and how to use them in day to day life is also practiced.
In addition the kendra also offers Walk in care for those interested in exploring the benefits and learning the practice. The kendra is open from 5 am in the morning to 9 pm and has provision for free meditational classes.
Specialities and Facilities:
The Kendra offers several special facilities to practitioners and participants at the camps which include the following:
- Lectures of specialist doctors
- Guidance from specialist trainers
- Training from audio and video
- Air-conditioned hall
- Elegantly designed neat and clean rooms
- Fully air-conditioned mess for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Doctor Consultation
- Diet Consultation
- Naturopathy Treatment
- Acupressure/Moxibusion/Cupping Therapy
- Preksha Eye Yoga for vision improvement
A schedule of the upcoming camps to be held at the Kendra is as follows:
- 21st January – 23rd January 2020 (3 Days Diabetes Special)
- 18th February – 20th February 2020 (3 Days Diabetes Special)