What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy is an art and science of healthy living and a drugless system of healing based on well founded philosophy.
Naturopathy treatment include Doctor's Consultation, Diet therapy, Fasting therapy, Mud therapy,Hydro therapy,Air Therapy Etc.
Naturopathy treatment are available including all modern facilities which comprise Mud Pack,Steam Bath,Enema,Body Massage, Sun Bath,Hip Bath, Lapet , Shiroddhara,Spinal Bath,Diet Chart Etc.
Nature cures all kinds of diseases except where surgical intervention becomes essential or the body is damaged beyond repair
Naturopathy is a very ancient medication technique whose references can easily be found in Vedas and other Indian holy books.
Naturopathy is a science and art of natural medication, healthy living and a system of drugless healing having its roots firmed on well-founded philosophy. Naturopathy has its own concept of curing and healing different diseases with its own principles of treatment.
Difference of Naturopathy Treatments with other existing medications
The basic difference between Naturopathy and other alternative medications is that its phenomenon and practice are based on holistic approach where as the later’s approach is specific.
Reasons of Diseases and Naturopathic Cure
When our daily routine and habits of eating, drinking, sleeping and working etc go against nature, toxins start getting accumulate in our body. These toxins are the ultimate reason of every disease. Through Naturopathic treatments toxins accumulation gets prevented and the accumulated toxins gets eliminated from human body.
Principles of Naturopathic Treatments
The name Naturopathy came as its treatments are based on the phenomenon of curing with five great elements of nature named as-
- Sky(space) - Fasting therapy
- Air - Breathing exercises, Outdoor walking, Open air baths
- Fire - Thermoleum baths, Sun baths, Bath with Magnetised water, Massage with Color charged oils, Drinking water charged in colored bottles
- Water - Hydrotherapeutic methods in the form of Baths, Jets, Douches, Packs, Compresses, Immersions, hot and cold graduated bath etc
- Earth - Mud packs - stomach, forehead, neck, foot, face, full body mud bath
Naturopathy Treatments and Therapies
- Steam Bath
- Foot Bath
- Mud Therapy for abdomen, forehead, neck, foot, face, hand and full body
- Kidney Pack
- Sitz Bath
- Wet Sheet Pack
- G.H. Pack
- Hand Foot Bath
- Local Steam
- Hot & Cold Fomentation
- Infra-Red Lamp
- Hot & Cold Compresses
- Color Therapy / Chromo Therapy
- Yoga Therapy
- Body Cleansing
- Shat Karma
- Hydro Therapy
- Juice Therapy
- Mudra Therapy
- Massage Therapy for abdomen, forehead, neck, foot, face, hand and full body
- Air Therapy
- Kati Vasti
- Greeva Vasti
- Vaman Virechan
For any queries regarding our Naturopathy Treatment Center, you can contact us at +91 96433 00652 or mail us at askdelhipm@ Gmail.com
For doctor consultation and treatment please visit our center Adhyatm Sadhna Kendra, Chhattarpur, Delhi - 74, India.