What is Preksha?
Preksha literally means to see your own self. So we can say self-perception is Preksha.
What is Preksha Meditation?
Preksha Meditation is an efficient and effective way of meditation based on 30 years of research and development that aims in overall transformation and grooming of personality by bringing about positive attitudinal and behavioural changes.
Purpose of Preksha Meditation
The main intent of the Preksha Meditation is to purge the mental state. The aim of Preksha Meditation is not just for achieving physical, mental, and emotional well-being but a key to spiritual treasure.
Basis of Preksha Meditation
Although, the way of Preksha Meditation originates from the sapience of ancient philosophy, it is authentically based on present scientific principles.
Steps of Preksha Meditation:-
- Yogasanas – Getting the body and mind ready for meditation
- Pranayam - Correcting and controlling breathing process
- Kayotsarg - Relaxation of body with full awareness
- Internal Trip - Spinal Cord Visualization (Centre of Energy)
- Perception of Deep Breathing (Swash Preksha)
- Perception of Psychic Centers (Chaitanya-kendra-preksha)
- Perception of Colors (Leshya Dhyaan)
Yogasanas, the yogic exercises are a crucial part of Preksha meditation.
Objectives of Yoga
- To achieve mental and physical strength
- To make the body and mind ready for meditation
- To gain mental harmony
- To build a strong foundation of spirituality
This technique relates to breathing pattern in which balanced, regular, and rhythmic inhalation and exaltation in a specific method is performed is known as pranayam.
Objectives of Pranayam
- Development, expansion, and control of vital energy
- Regulation of the flow of vital energy throughout the body
- Creation of a link between the physical body and the soul
- Healing of physical and mental disorders
- Harmony between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems
Kayotsarg Means Relaxation Of The Body With Full Awareness
Benefits of Kayotsarg
- Relieve Your Muscles From Stress
- Stable The Body Through Relaxation
- Relax By Autosuggestion
Things we do in Kayotsarg
- Calm Our Body
- Calm Our Thoughts
- Calm Our Respiration
It is a technique named Internal trip through which one can become familiar with the inner world and realise oneself.
To initiate upward movement of vital energy, mind moves from Shakti kendra (the mid-point and source of energy) towards the Gyan kendra (the mid-point and source of knowledge)
Objectives of Internal Trip:
- To cultivate the power of self restraint
- To rise the vital energy
- To create a strong platform for meditation
Benefits of Internal Trip:
- Promotes physical wellness by empowering the nervous system
- Promotes mental well being by revitalization of the mental abilities
- Promotes emotional well being by developing sustainable control over emotions
- Promotes spiritual well being by creating and maintaining efficient flow of vital energy
- Practicing Internal Trip helps the practitioner to low down the anxiety and frustration of daily life and assist in the rousing of super natural powers
Perception of Breathing (Shwas Preksha)
Perception of breathing is a scientific technique in which breathing is practiced to help us establishing the state of calmness and lead a healthful and joyful life.
Objectives of Perception of breathing
- To achieve and sustain a state of equanimity
- To constitute and develop homeostasis in the body functions and actions
- To obtain higher levels of awareness
Benefits of Perception of breathing
- Attain advance levels of consciousness
- Raises the level of mental concentration and alertness
- Provides extra sensory perceptions and intuition
- Develops homeostasis in the outer and inner body functions, actions and processes
Perception of Phychic Centers (Chaitanya Kendra Preksha)
Chaitanya-Kendra-Prekṣha results in developing and maintaining firm control of the reasoning mind over all actions. The cumulative effect of developing the reasoning mind with enervating the forces of the primal drives would ultimately bring about the desirable transformation in mental behaviour and habits.
Perception of Psychic Colours - Leshya Dhyan (Color Meditation)
- Colour is an inherent characteristic of existence of this entire universe.
- The nature of color is electromagnetic radiation.
- Diversity and variation in wave-length and frequency differentiate one color from another.
- Leshya are also radiations and separate Leshya have separate wavelengths, and therefore, each has a definite place in the electromagnetic spectrum.
- Each Leshya, as so, can be associated through its harmonics with a particular color in the visible spectrum, i.e. from red color to violet color.
- Thus over the grounds of the relation between the colors of the visible spectrum and the Leshya radiations, we can use particular colors as the means of empowering or weakening the Leshya radiations.
All individuals have aura around their body. The color of this aura changes as per to the emotions and feelings they have inside themselves. Emotions and Aura both are very deeply connected with each other. By purifying our emotions we can create a purified Aura.
For any queries regarding Preksha Meditation or our Preksha Meditation Center @ Adhyatm Sadhna Kendra, you can contact us at (+91) 11 2680 2671 or mail us at askdelhipm@ Gmail.com
For doctors and trainer’s consultation and curing of diseases please visit our center Adhyatm Sadhna Kendra, Chhattarpur, Delhi - 74, India.