Cognitive Hypnotic Psychotherapy – a drugless healing.
Cognitive Hypnotic Psychotherapy is an alternative curative healing method that is used to create subconscious change in a patient in the form of new responses, thoughts, attitudes, behaviours or feelings. It is undertaken with a subject in a hypnotic state in which there will be heightened suggestibility, responsiveness & awareness.
To be in hypnosis is a wonderful feeling. Our brain with all its stress and worries is calmed down and a blessed feeling of calmness and peace emerges from within. You will be surprised at how gentle and soft the hypnotic experience will be.
Problems treatable with cognitive hypnotic psychotherapy
Most problems treated under psychiatry/psychology are treatable with Cognitive Hypnotic Psychotherapy, the results are faster and long lasting. It is used successfully in following areas
- Anxiety,Depression and Trauma management.
- Habit management [smoking, alcohol cessation,OCD etc]
- Confidence building and improving performance.
- Relationship counseling, solving marital discords.
- Treating Stress issues and insomnia [sleep disorders]
- Fear and phobia management.
- Dream therapy and dream interpretation.
- Age regression [To deal with current life past painful references].
- Inner child healing [childhood traumas and treating physical and sexual abuse]
- Past life regression [From freeing phobia, traumas, karmic suffering, limiting beliefs and healing unexplained ache & pain of body].
Physical body and health issues
- Stress related somatoform disorders.
- Weight management [loose or gain weight]
- Chronic disease, e.g. asthma, diabetes, etc
- Gastro-intestinal Disorders [Acidity, constipation, IBS etc]
- Pain management [Cervical issue, Migraine, Back ache, Menstrual pain, Pain from cancer, arthritis, post-surgical pain etc]
- Exam anxiety management and recall improvement.
- Bed wetting, stammering, improve study habits, over-eating (obesity), and behavioral problems.
- Treating learning disorders ADHD, ADD Children.
- Personal goal setting, energy enhancement and focused concentration.
“Use the power of your mind to heal mind and balance your emotional, physical, and mental health”
What should we expect from the therapy session?
Generally, the Hypnotherapist
- Consults the client & determines the nature of problem.
- Tests subject to determine degree of physical and emotional suggestibility.
- Prepares client to enter into hypnotic state by explaining how hypnosis works and what client will experience.
- Induces hypnotic state in client, using individualized methods and techniques of hypnosis based on interpretation of test results and analysis of client's problem.
- May train client in self-hypnosis conditioning.
What about the confidentiality of the information I share?
The information shared by client is totally confidential and is not disclosed unless required by law.
How safe is the technique?
The technique is developed from meta-analytical studies conducted to prove the efficacy & safety of hypnotherapy by many researchers, while in hypnosis you will be very alert, fully awake and deeply relaxed, and not be unconscious. You need not worry that the therapist can somehow control or harm you, as you can never be manipulated to do anything that goes against your inner moral fiber. As a matter of fact, you will hear everything he says and you will remember it.
Past life regression.
What is Past Life Regression?
We all are born not as a blank slate, but as a soul rich with both the wisdom and scars from many lifetimes. We carry memories from past lives into this life, unconscious memories carry an energetic charge and continues to affect us. They can be things left undone, vows made, accomplishments, failures, mistakes, success, emotional debts, guilt, gratitude, traumatic and sudden deaths, wisdom, and love.
Past life regression is a therapeutic technique for accessing and re-experiencing your past lives directly. As a branch of hypnotherapy, past life regression therapy has grown over the last 50 years to be an important addition to the healing arts.
Benefits of Past Life Regression
Some people try past life regression simply out of curiosity to see who they were in the past. But for most, it’s a path for personal growth and healing.
With the help of a trained guide, past life regression can help you:
- See personal relationships in a new light
- Energize talents and abilities from the past
- Release fears and anxieties linked to past life traumas
- Release past life traumas at the root of physical problems
- Experience the transitional states of death and beyond
- Understand and align with life purpose
How Does Past Life Regression Work?
While in a light trance, with hypnotherapist as your guide, you experience each past life yourself. You see it, or sense it, and feel it. You are the central character deeply involved in the past life story.
For appointment contact:
Adhyatm Sadhna Kendra
Ph. 9643300658/55, 9643303460
or visit Adhyatm Sadhna Kendra
Mata Mandir road, Chhattarpur, New Delhi - 74, India